+1(386) 752-4120 bonniegreen@darbypeele.com


If your question is not represented on this page, please feel free to call our office at 386-752-4120 or send us an email at info@darbypeele.com


Why should I hire the law office of Darby Peele & Green, PLLC to represent me?

At Darby Peele & Green, PLLC our goal is to provide you with the best legal representation. Choosing an attorney is a personal decision. In legal matters, your attorney’s experience and knowledge of the law can mean the difference between success and failure. Darby Peele & Green, PLLC has successfully represented individuals, businesses, property owners, trusts and governmental entities.


What types of matters do you handle?

We handle a variety of matters including all types of real estate, business and commercial transactions, eminent domain, condemnation and property rights cases, family law, personal injury and litigation regarding Wills, Trusts and Estates. We appreciate your bringing your particular matter here.


Can your firm help me determine if I have grounds for a case?

Absolutely. In our initial consultation with you, we discuss the grounds for your case and determine how to proceed in getting the results you seek from filing your complaint.


How long does a case take?

There is no way to determine the exact amount of time a case will take, but after reviewing all of the information, we can give you an idea of the time it will likely take to complete your transaction, matter or resolve your case.


Where is your office located?

Darby Peele & Green, PLLC is located at 1241 S Marion Ave, Lake City, Florida, south of the Florida Department of Transportation building.

The State or the County sent me a letter stating that it will be taking my property. Do I need an attorney?

Yes. You have the right to be represented in an eminent domain or condemnation matter and in many cases, to have your attorney’s fees and costs paid for by the condemning authority, whether it be the State, a County, City or other governmental entity. If a governmental entity (the State, County or City) is looking to condemn or “take” your real property or business, you should consult an attorney immediately to learn what rights you have with regards to your property. Even if you are not opposed to your property being taken or used for a public project, you should still consult an attorney prior to signing any paperwork or agreement to be sure you understand how your property rights will be affected by what you have been asked to sign. You are entitled to an appraisal of your property by an appraiser of your choice. The cost of the appraisal should be paid by the governmental entity.


Do all cases end up in the courtroom?

Many matters are settled before reaching the courtroom.  Even after a lawsuit is filed there is a good probability of settling at mediation.


Does your firm charge a fee for an initial consultation?

Because we are confident in our abilities to assist you in solving your legal problems, hourly rates apply for initial consultations in most matters. A reduced hourly fee is available for initial divorce consultations.


Real Estate Law

Whether you are in need of an attorney to draft a real estate contract, close a transaction, or advice or legal representation regarding a real estate matter or real property litigation, Darby Peele & Green, PLLC, is here to help.

Wills, Trusts, and Probate

We listen to our clients to assess their unique estate planning needs and provide them with the information and documents necessary to facilitate their estate planning.

Family Law

Our clients trust us to handle their family law matters efficiently and with compassion and

Business Law

You can rely on Darby Peele & Green, PLLC, to assist you in establishing your business entity, closing the sale of your business, representing you or your business in day to day corporate matters and providing expert advice on corporate issues.

Eminent Domain

If you need representation or advice regarding a governmental taking, contact our office.

Personal Injury

If you have been injured in an accident, please contact our office today. We are ready to assist you in protecting your rights and receiving full compensation for your damages.

Let’s Work Together